Vacant Property

If you plan on leaving your home unoccupied for more than 30 days, you may be surprised to find out your conventional homeowners policy may not cover any potential claims should something unfortunate happen.

In this case, you will need a vacant property policy.

At Michael A. Goodman & Associates, we offer vacant property insurance that indemnifies:

  • Families on extended vacations
  • Property management firms in case of a landlord’s death
  • Landlords, should tenants abandon the property

Contact us today – or fill out our online form – to learn more about our vacant property insurance solutions!


Securities offered through Mike Goodman as a Registered Representative of Nationwide Securities, LLC P.O. Box 183137,Columbus, OH 43218, 888-753-7364. Member FINRA, SIPC. DBA Nationwide Advisory Services, Inc. in AR, FL, IL, WV. DBA Nationwide Advisory Services in MA, NY, OK.

Representative of Nationwide Life Insurance Company, affiliated companies and other companies.
Registered Representatives may only conduct business with residents of the states in which they are properly licensed and/or registered. Please note that not all of the products and services that may be mentioned are available in every state.